Life can be tough, so it is lucky for us that we have our tribe to get us through it all, the good and the bad. Friends are great, but best friends are even better. They know you on such a deep level, it’s like they’re inside of your head.
No matter what life throws your way, you know you can handle it with them by your side. Even the little everyday moments are made all the better by your besties.
Here are just a few of the ways that our BFF makes life a whole lot sweeter….
1. You both borrow each other’s clothes and you know you don’t have to ask permission.
2. It’s a given that you will have shared weekend plans, even if you haven’t actually discussed it yet.
3. You can double, triple, quadruple text each other with no shame.
4. You know each other’s food orders and coffee orders by heart.
5. You might as well have a key to their place because you practically live there.
6. At least once a week, no matter how many times you’ve seen each other, you send each other the “I miss you” text.
7. If someone were to see your mushy text conversations, they would think you were in a relationship with them.
8. Driving around aimlessly with the music on with them is the best way to de-stress.
9. You can ugly cry to them and never have to be embarrassed.
10. She is the first person you call when something happens, good or bad.
11. She is not afraid to be honest with you, even if that means telling you something you don’t want to hear.
12. You have had some of your greatest bonding opportunities over a bottle of wine and a Netflix binge night.
13. You spend so much time together, you’ve adopted some of the same phrases and mannerisms.
14. Everyone knows that if they invite you somewhere, they might as well invite her because you’re going to bring her anyway.
15. You have gotten each other through every bad breakup with lots of food and lots of smack talk about the boy that hurt you.
16. You can have a whole conversation with each other through eye contact alone. It’s like a secret language no one else can understand.
17. You share each other’s food. Which is a big deal because you don’t share food with just anyone.
18. You know all of each other’s secrets. And, you know you never have to worry about them getting out.
19. You can come to each other at your absolute worst and not worry about being judged.
20. Their family is a second family to you and you always feel at home visiting with them.
21. Your bestie’s opinion about potential boyfriends is the most important one to you.
22. In the same way, significant others need to accept your friendship with her because you two are a package deal.
23. You have more embarrassing photos of each other than you can count.
24. Every good and bad decision you’ve ever made includes them.
25. When someone sees you alone, they say to you, “Where’s the other one?”
26. You can finish each other’s sentences.
27. You have the list of your bestie’s enemies memorized so you can grab her and dodge down an aisle when you spot one of them at Target. Whew, crisis averted.
28. She always gives you the best advice.
29. She isn’t afraid to tell you when you’re being too reckless or making a decision you’ll regret later. She respects you enough to always look out for your happiness.
30. You two find a way to stay in touch, no matter where life takes you.
31. When you two hang out, you could be going out on the town or spending the night in watching re-runs. It doesn’t matter as long as you’re together.
32. You fiercely empower one another, always supporting the big decisions and the dream chasing.